Our Vision is sustainable business growth and competitiveness for Australian enterprises through BPO.
The ABPOA has been established to promote, nurture and support the BPO sector in Australia and;
- To give the industry a single unified and strong voice;
- To grow the BPO sector and the companies in it.
The ABPOA services will include advocacy on public policy, international trade development, research and market intelligence services and access to an international network of Outsourcing associations across the globe. We will also aim to improve BPO performance standards and outcomes by establishing a Code of Conduct detailing acceptable behaviours and practices, and by developing an accredited training and development program for industry practitioners.
- Strengthen the brand equity of the BPO sector in Australia as a professional and integral part of the business landscape.
- Partner with the Government of Australia and State Governments in formulating policies and legislation that impact upon the BPO sector.
- Strive for a thought leadership position and deliver strategic inputs for the industry and its stakeholders.
- Expand the quantity and quality of the talent pool in Australia.
- Continuous engagement with all member companies and stakeholders to devise strategies to achieve shared aspirations for the BPO sector.
- Encourage and facilitate members to uphold world class quality and service delivery standards.
- Aim to uphold Intellectual Property Rights of members.